Saturday, March 31, 2012

Taize: Holy Week and Easter 2012

Vacation! This past week, I enjoyed visiting some dear friends in London and now am being treated like a queen by my Aunt in Burgandy, France. It's been gorgeous weather, so I am definitely soaking up the sun! Tomorrow I head to Taize for the week, where I get to spend Holy Week. I am very much looking forward to this week, and unsure what to expect! I do know the schedule, which is as follows:

Daily Schedule:

8.15 Morning prayer

12.20 Mid day prayer
20.30 Evening prayer

Thursday evening 5 April

20.30 Celebration of the Eucharist (with the feet washing)

Friday evening 6 April

20.30 Evening prayer followed by prayer around the Cross

Saturday evening 7 April

20.30 Evening prayer and the life commitment of one of the brothers of the community

Sunday 8 April : Easter

10.00 Celebration of the Easter Eucharist
20.30 Evening prayer

No comments:

Post a Comment